Recap – Cambodia ICT Forum User Group Meeting: February 2024

1 Replies, 207 Views

Our latest session at the Cambodia ICT Forum was a deep dive into Microsoft Power BI, attracting an unprecedented number of attendees. Highlights included:
  • Power BI Overview: Introduction to its capabilities and user-friendly interface.
  • Azure Data Sources: Insights on integrating SQL Server, MySQL, and Excel with Power BI.
  • Data Handling: Expert guidance on importing and modeling data.
  • Dynamic Reporting: Techniques for creating engaging reports and dashboards with interactive elements.
  • Integration with Dynamics 365: Showcasing the synergy between Power BI apps and Dynamics 365.

We're grateful to all participants for making this event a success and hope the RSVP system facilitated a smooth experience. Event materials, including photos, presentations, and Power BI reports, are available for download here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gpr81ds...sp=sharing

Join us for our next engaging session at the end of March — more insights and innovations await!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello I'm Edgar from Germany I wish to be a partner in any lucrative business opportunity in Cambodia.
Below is my WhatsApp number.